********Important message for bank holiday bookings*****
22nd Aug, 2019

Dear campers 

Despite the recent (very )wet weahter we have had ( and continue to have)  we have decided to stay open  this coming weekend ONLY for those who have existing bookings with us, however we thought it best to advise before you travel in order for your to make necessary preparations.

* we will NOT be allowing any cars onto the site and we ask that visitors park in the farmyard(75m from camp area) after unloading vehicles. 

* we would advise bringing extra ground sheets/ tarps to help keep your tents and camping area clean.

It is entirely  your decision regarding travelling, however we will be prepared to refund or hold any deposits paid until another trip should you decide not to visit.

The forecast suggests better weather over the weekend, but today ,Thursday, remains very wet and so we do not foresee any improvement in ground conditions over the weekend.

Many Thanks, Gill Head Farm Team.