With panoramic views of the surrounding fells, we have a level, sheltered caravan and camping park with well-cared grounds run to a high standard.
There are both grass and hard-standing pitches, each with electric hook-ups (included in caravan tariff).
We have a modern, spacious and well-maintained shower, toilet and laundry block on site and there is a small shop from which you can get milk, bread and farm fresh eggs etc.
- Pets welcome, areas set aside for dog walking.
- Takeaway breakfasts are available.
- Gas exchange.
- Great play area for children
- Communal cabin area providing a meeting, eating area with TV, microwaves and undercover barbecue area etc
- WiFi Hotspots
We are popular with both families, walkers, school groups and Duke of Edinburgh students.
Our location means we are surrounded by great walking country and there is an endless list of activities to do and places of interest to visit within the local area.
- Children are half price.
- Open Easter - November.
- Booking is essential for Bank Holidays and a minimum 3-night booking is required.
Pets are welcome but must be on leads AT ALL TIMES... we are a working farm.
Tariff for Camping
- Adults: £12.50 per night (Bank and school holidays £15 pp-pn)
- Child (5-16yrs): £5.00 per night
- Child (0-5yrs): Free
- Electric Hookup: £5.00 per night
- Gazebos: £4.50 per night
- Duke of Edinburgh £8.00 per night
Tariff for Caravans & Motorhomes
- From £30.00 per night (based on 2 people in van incl. electric hookup and awning
Fire Pit Hire
We think there's nothing like a campfire to add atmosphere to your camping trip, so when the sun sets light your fire, toast marshmallows, sizzle sausages or simply sit and watch the sunset in the warm glow of a crackling fire and plan your next days adventure.
£20 refundable deposit.
- Hire Fee: £5
- Bags of Logs: £5.00