Self Catering Farmhouse
Gill Head Farmhouse Self catering property is ideal for a holiday in the Lakes with friends and family.
Sleeping up to 10, The Farmhouse offers accommodation of real charm and character, with all the home comforts you need for a perfect holiday home.
The farmhouse features a spacious oak beamed sitting room and warming wood burning stove, a modern, well equipped kitchen, a 'snug' room also with a woodburing stove, a large dining room, and four beautiful bedrooms, all with delightful en-suite facilties. Outside there is a mature garden ideal for sitting out after a long day enjoying the beauty of the lakes and fells.
Four bedrooms, all en-suite and each with own T.Vs.
- 1 x king size double with additional single sofa bed and en-suite bath, basin and WC.
- 1 x king size double with ensuite bath, basin and WC.
- 1 x twin (zip-link, can be super-king double bed on request) with additional single sofa bed and en-suite bath with power shower over, basin and WC.
- 1 x twin (zip-link, can be super-king double bed on request) with en-suite bath, basin and WC
- Oil central heating, wood burners in sitting room and snug.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher.
- 5 x TV's with Freeview, DVD, Docking Station, WiFi.
- Excellent selection of books, local maps and walk information, DVDs and games.
- Fuel Power and starter pack for woodburning stoves inc. in rent. Additional wood fuel available on honesty box basis.
- Bed linen and towels inc in rent. Cot and highchair.
- Ample off road parking.
- Enclosed garden 20yrds from front door with patio and furniture.
- One well behaved pet welcome.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Shop 3 miles, Pub 10 min walk.
- Coin operated laundry facilities available on site.
Self Catering Apartment
We also have a ground floor self catering apartment available.
- Sleeps 2 in a twin or super king bedroom
- Open plan kitchen
- Living and dining area
- Bathroom with walk in shower
- One dog allowed
- All heating and linen included
- A great base from which to tour/walk and enjoy the Lakes
Note; Gill Head is a working farm, which also operates a caravan and camping site on the grounds. The cottage is some 100yrds from the caravan and camping areas. On-site (April-Oct) there is a small shop where fresh milk, eggs, bread etc are available.
You will also have access to the lovely children's play area on site.